bibledit-general

Re: [be] Fonts issue when exporting Bible on Bibledit-web

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Fonts issue when exporting Bible on Bibledit-web
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 19:42:42 +0100

Hi Tim,

I viewed the chapter that you sent to me in various formats:

As USFM, while viewing and editing it. Screenshot:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7rhlkDSbzCQNkpsN0N2OHhOSFE

As export to the Online Bible, then opening it in gedit. Screenshot:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7rhlkDSbzCQV3dKMUo3Y3VNTDA

Everything looks good there.

I now start to think that it's not the bibledit-web software that makes the difference between your and my situation, because the bibledit-web software is exactly the same in both cases. Therefore my conclusion is that the difference is caused by external factors. There's no other possibility but to conclude that the difference is in the environment where bibledit-web runs.

I've uploaded my PHP Info page, from the Administrator section of bibledit-web. Does it looks the same as yours? It's here:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7rhlkDSbzCQRU1FRERzeE9ZZmM

People on the Linux-user or Linux-dev lists at SIL may perhaps help too. They know a lot about such things.

Regards, Teus.