bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Framerate issue on OSX 10.6

From: Frédéric Devernay
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Framerate issue on OSX 10.6
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 09:23:03 +0200

Dear David and Martin,

The video plays at the correct frame rate with Bino 1.1.1 on OSX 10.6 (i.e. it plays at the same speed from the vimeo web page and inside bino). I haven't tried with older versions.
Thanks for sharing this video.

You can download Bino 1.1.1 for Mac OSX from:
https://transfert.inria.fr/fichiers/a7662155edc76669a6ffabd052eafd8d/Bino-1.1.1-osx64.zip

fred