bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Framerate issue on OSX 10.6

From: David Coiffier
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Framerate issue on OSX 10.6
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 18:31:57 +0200

On 23 mai 11, at 18:00, address@hidden wrote:

Dear David and Martin,

The video plays at the correct frame rate with Bino 1.1.1 on OSX 10.6 (i.e. it plays at the same speed from the vimeo web page and inside bino). I haven't tried with older versions.
Thanks for sharing this video.

Fred,

Thank you for  taking time to dl such a big file and watch it :)
Unfortunately, I still have the issue on 1.1.1, so the problem is not Bino I guess. What could I do to make this work, if we consider Bino is OK and file too ?

Thanks for your precious help,

David