bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Russian translation update plus some suggestions/discuss

From: Alexey Osipov
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Russian translation update plus some suggestions/discussion
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 07:44:29 +0700

Hi, Martin!

19.06.2012 01:04, Martin Lambers написал:
There is another problem now. Newly introduced function "lengthen" is
not aware of what encoding is used on target system and assumes that
one symbol is one byte when calculating the length. So, "Usage"
message with translated key names in Russian UTF-8 looks a bit awry.
You're right, now I remember that I made that same mistake before...

It should be fixed now: lengthen() now considers the display width
instead of the string length. Can you test it?
Confirmed. Help message with translated key names is displayed correctly now.

Alexey.