classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] Proposal for the ISO character entity bug in gnujax

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Proposal for the ISO character entity bug in gnujaxp
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:31:51 +0200 (CEST)

address@hidden wrote:

> Just to let you know... I'm doing this now. It looks ok so I'll
> probably check it in tonight.
>
> I'm going to check in the test code into a new test framework too.

Well, if it's good, I'll be crazy about that! (I don't know how to
express it in english but it means I'll be very very very happy! :-))

Let me know about something I can work on. You told me about Unit
test, maybe you someone can send me some links to know exactly it's
about: what have I to do and how :-)

Maybe I can work on it this week-end. I got to check my franch
translation of the Debian Java FAQ... and I got a lot of work this
week.

PS: I asked my boss to buy the Sax2 book :-))

-- arnaud :: http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/
PRETRE: personne que tout le monde appelle "Père", sauf ses enfants
qui l'appellent "mon oncle".