classpathx-xml

Re: Testing [was: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Proposal for the ISO character e

From: Jeff Rafter
Subject: Re: Testing [was: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Proposal for the ISO character entity bug in gnujaxp]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 22:36:05 -0500

> On another note: XML Schema support is needed for GNUJAXP. A lot of
> J2EE technologies have settled on, or are discussing using, Schema for
> deployment descriptors.
>
> Is there anyone interested in taking on Schema support for GNUJAXP?
> Maybe someone could ask on the SAX list?

We can ask but the SAX list has never been to forward on the idea of
integrating Schemas. You could check the archives to see some ideas for
infoset additions. But generally, people see schemas as a layer over SAX.
Doesn't hurt to ask though : )

Cheers,
Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems
http://www.defined.net
XML Development and Developer Web Hosting