ddd

Re: copy backtrace?

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: copy backtrace?
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 09:04:16 +0200

On Nov 27, 2007 6:25 PM, burlen <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi excuse me if this is a stupid question. I can't seem to figure out
how to copy a backtrace from ddd to the clipboard. I have to do this
often when reporting bugs or asking advise from other developers. Am I
missing something obvious?

Type "bt". Mark the text with the mouse pointer. Paste it into your app.

There's no need to Ctrl-C to "copy"; whenever text is selected, it's copied.
This is standard for the Motif (Xm) and Athena (Xaw)  widget-sets.

Andrew