ddd

Re: copy backtrace?

From: Robert Woodworth
Subject: Re: copy backtrace?
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:02:43 -0700

That's a feature of X-servers from way back.
It's the closest thing X has to a "clipboard" (to use a Windoze term)
Middle mouse will paste what ever is highlighted.

Using an apps menu "edit->copy" normally only copies to the applications
"clipboard" or in the case of a Gnome/KDE application the Gnome/KDE
"clipboard" witch in-turn will be more of a global "clipboard".

Unfortunately, DDD still uses Motif, which is really close to old-style
xlib stuff.

Lets go GTK-DDD!!!!