ddd

Re: copy backtrace?

From: burlen
Subject: Re: copy backtrace?
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 09:18:52 -0500

Thanks but this does not work for me. I have even tried using the edit menu, type "bt", highlight the text, edit->copy, switch to the other app, paste. The copy action within ddd doesn't affect the clipboard for some reason.  I noticed that I can copy and paste with in ddd it self, but that doesn't help me get info out of ddd.