Re: [Denemo-devel] Articulations

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Articulations
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 16:12:57 +0000

On Sun, 2011-12-18 at 08:38 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> On 12/18/2011 04:01 AM, Richard Shann wrote:
> > Yes, I am confident that Nils' scripts will continue to work if you
> > change d-ToggleAccent to be a script instead of a built-in.
>
> I have ToggleAccent defined but it is a menu item now. Should I move it
> into a denemo module or something so that there will be only one menu
> item instead of two for each articulation?
No. I can see why you asked this though - Nils has given the selection
switcher command the label "Accent (Off/On)" which is the label we give
to d-ToggleAccent.
That is ok, though you would not have both commands in your menu - Nils
will hide the one that is for the action ToggleAccent and will unhide
the one for the action AccentSelectionSwitcher. The fact that it is
hidden does not delete it, so it will continue to work.
I see that I have the switcher ones hidden and the built-ins unhidden in
the Arranger Profile, as I don't use them.
Bottom line, just label the ToggleAccent command as Accent (Off/On) and
hide one or other of the two commands with that label in your preferred
profile.