Re: [directory-discuss] Instaboings?

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Instaboings?
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:42:11 -0400

David Seaward <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> Is there an official list of known issues that would prevent an entry
> from being accepted into the FSD? I'm thinking something similar to
> F-Droid's antifeature list https://f-droid.org/wiki/page/Antifeatures
> (except FD antifeature doesn't necessarily mean exclusion).
>
> I'm aware that experienced moderators take care of this, but I'm
> wanting to avoid wasting my time and theirs by submitting obvious
> non-candidates. I'm more concerned about false positives than false
> negatives: I'm sure any great software I overlook will get submitted
> by someone else :)

Once I looked for this myself, I see why you didn't find it. :)

http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Requirements

We should really make that link easier to find. I found it from
http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Workflow which I
found from
http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Participate which
I found from the front page.