Re: [directory-discuss] Instaboings?

From: Morten 'Jobbe' Jakobsen
Subject: Re: [directory-discuss] Instaboings?
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 11:52:30 +0200

> Once I looked for this myself, I see why you didn't find it. :)
>
> http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Requirements
>
> We should really make that link easier to find. I found it from
> http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Workflow which I
> found from
> http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Participate which
> I found from the front page.

I can bring this up later today with jgay when we talk about the Directory.

Should be easy to put a link on the frontpage.

--
Happy Hacking

/Morten Jakobsen

+===================================================================+
|   There is no system but GNU. And Linux is one is it's kernels.   |
+===================================================================+

# You can contact me by the means of:
E-Mail: m at jobbe dot me
IRC: jobbe on Freenode (irc.freenode.net) or EfNet (irc.efnet.org)
 - #fsf and #gnu channels on Freenode
 - #debian channel on EfNet

# Please support the Free Software Foundation visit
  http://www.fsf.org for more information.

# Upgrade from Windows 8
  Read how: https://www.fsf.org/windows8

# Skype? Not a chance. It's nonfree software that don't respect your
  freedom. Use an ordinary phone, or software that respecs your freedom.

# I do not own a phone anymore, I decided to get rid of it. Therefore
  your only way to contact me, is by e-mail. Or by using IRC.

# Facebook is a surveillance engine, refuse to use it. Spend some
  actual time with your friends, bonding in real life. Don't become a
  drone, and waste your precious time on Fakebook.
  Read More at: https://jobbe.me/facebook.html