Re: problems building - faiiling due to autogsdoc

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: problems building - faiiling due to autogsdoc
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 17:56:16 +0100

> Perhaps your shell or OS can't handle the long argument line. Try to
> copy and paste this command, except only include one .h file and then
> run the command (in the Documentation subdirectory).

No, that doesnt help - I tried:

../Tools/obj/autogsdoc -Project Base -DocumentationDirectory Base
-DocumentationDirectory ../Documentation/Base -HeaderDirectory
../Headers/Foundation -Declared Foundation -Standards YES -ConstantsTemplate
TypesAndConstants -FunctionsTemplate Functions -MacrosTemplate Functions
-TypedefsTemplate TypesAndConstants -VariablesTemplate TypesAndConstants
-WordMap '{ FOUNDATION_EXPORT=extern;FOUNDATION_STATIC_INLINE="";
GS_STATIC_INLINE=""; GS_GEOM_SCOPE=extern;GS_GEOM_ATTR="";
GS_EXPORT=extern;GS_DECLARE=""; GS_RANGE_SCOPE=extern;GS_RANGE_ATTR="";
GS_ZONE_SCOPE=extern;GS_ZONE_ATTR=""; INLINE=inline; }' -Up Base
../Documentation/Base.gsdoc ../Documentation/OpenStepCompliance.gsdoc
NSArchiver.h

and got the same answer.

My shell is bash2 and the operating system is FreeBSD 4.8

-bat.