Re: Frameworks integration

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: Frameworks integration
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:38:26 -0800

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:19:26 +0100
Dennis Leeuw <dleeuw@made-it.com> wrote:
> Chris B. Vetter wrote:
> > I started working on KoCrypt because I needed/wanted some crypto
> > classes at that point in time.
> > Much later I discovered that dev-libs/ already had gscrypt (though
> > it didn't provide (all) the cryptos I was looking for) ...
> Might it be an idea to integrate what you wrote for KoCrypt into
> gscrypt and create a CryptKit? With regular releases?

Possibly, though I use(d) a much different approach to provide an easy
"access point" for adding more classes. Documentation is at

  http://www.knuddel.org/Documentation/KoCrypt/KoCrypt.html

in case you're interested.

I'm currently not (interested in) working on it, but this will change as
I do have plans on adding more crypts, especially Block/Stream Cipher
and MACs. Main problem is lack of time right now...

--
Chris