Re: Scrollbars.

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: Re: Scrollbars.
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:37:28 +0100

Chris Vetter wrote:
[..]
or maybe better (IMHO) use it's own User Default,
[..]

Backed. If we want good support of themes, this should get its own default. But this is a fundamental decision. Do you want lots of defaults or do you want to be spare. The first case clutters up the code and the documentation, but allows everyone to configure everything. The second one is easier to use, but isn't as powerful. Because I really have faith in the intelligence of mankind :-) I advocate for A.

Marc