Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: European GNUstep Developer's Meeting
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 02:12:07 +0200

hns@computer.org wrote:
> No more opinions/wishes so far?
>
> -> Gregory? Fred? Richard? Nicola?

Oops, sorry for not replying earlier. I was travelling in England for a
few days and now after coming back I am loaded with other work to do.

But yes, I would love to have another GNUstep meeting this year. One
benefit from this could be a better integration of the summer of code
students. And seeing all these great people working on Etoile would also
be great, they were too busy during FOSDEM to talk to :-)

I would not mind to go to northern Italy, the food is so much better
there then in Switzerland. But the later is of course closer for me. And
the place in France that Gerold suggested sounds also nice.

Cheers,
Fred