Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard

From: Riccardo
Subject: Re: Objective-C 2.0 and other new features in Leopard
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:15:12 +0100

Hi,

top posting is bad, but may I ask, did I write this? Almost. It is written
stronger than I would have.

I may though add that themability is a good thing, it has many uses, last but
not least to be able to make a single applicaiton look better in the rest of
the environment if this is desired. Themes should be collected, made available.
Just don't change the default look, that one is the good one. But leave the
freedom to the others.