Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUStep 20th anniversary - GNUstep summit
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 09:26:35 +0100

Hi,

Ivan Vučica wrote:

Is there some list where people can insert themselves to be interested and tell wishes about preferred location, duration, date?
I see you have added Milan as location. For me, of course, that would be extremely convenient! And it would be reasonably convenient for travellers too: it has two airports, but Bergamo is close enough (it's Airport Orio al Serio is usually listed as Milan) which is a Ryanair hub.
Milan is though generally expensive to sleep/eat/live.

The problem is finding a convenient place to stay. The last time we met up in Bergamo (outisde the city) we found a nice hotel, but it was a bit expensive. We need a meeting room with WiFi. With Nikolaus and Fred we had various experiences about this during the years. Not always so easy :)
Perhaps one of the best meetings I remember about this was Les Marecottes!

Riccardo

Riccardo