Migrating GNUstep home folder to another computer

From: Patrick CARDONA
Subject: Migrating GNUstep home folder to another computer
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 20:53:16 +0200

Hi All,

I tried to migrate from Ubuntu to a fresh Debian Stretch Install, which seems to be more reactive on the same computer (old macmini). One aspect of the method was to backup my $HOME/GNUstep and things seemed to go as well I should expect.

But I encounter some curious behaviours:
- In GNUMail, the Inbox window is blank : the list of messages is not displayed (see screeshot). - In GWorkspace, #-key (Meta or Alt) commands do not work : #-d will not put the file in the Recycler Trash directory.

What is wrong ? How to get again a right behaviour ?

Bye!
Patrick

<capture-lundi230718-203815.png>