Re: GNUstep Objective-C v2 ABI update

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: GNUstep Objective-C v2 ABI update
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 12:31:27 +0000

On 01/01/2019 01:00, Patryk Laurent wrote:
Hi David,

A couple days ago I installed FreeBSD 12.0 and after pkg ins Aclock and openapp
AClock I got a crash. Are you saying that would now be fixed?  Do I just
uninstall gnustep and reinstall to get the fix?

Sadly no. AClock is crashing in -gui while deserialising the nib. I guess something in the nib format is unsupported by recent versions of -gui?

I have not yet pushed the changes to the ports, and it will be a day or two after I do that before packages appear.

David