Re: Customize and autoloaded libraries

From: Per Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: Customize and autoloaded libraries
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 10:28:48 +0100

Alex Schroeder <address@hidden> writes:

> It didn't get "blessed" by Per, but perhaps it still is a starting
> point for other people?

As far as I remember, the API was my only real remaining complain.

I think you should post it here and get feedback from Bades, Monnier
and Love.  I get cranky about code I have written, especially
something that was as painful to create as customize, and have a
strong emotional bias against changes not made by me.  So please don't
wait for me to bless anything, the best I can do is to praise by faint
condemnations.