Re: Customize and autoloaded libraries

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Customize and autoloaded libraries
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 09:18:49 -0700 (MST)

    That was the intention behind my point: make custom output
    code that looks more like the code I'd write by hand.

All else being equal, that is a desirable change.  We would have to
study *very carefully* what the drawbacks might be.

    I must say I very nicely failed to get my point across.
    Admittedly a big part of the problem is in the UI side anyway.

None of this problem is in the UI of Custom as far as I can see.
What are you referring to?