Re: Recognizing obsolete external package versions

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Recognizing obsolete external package versions
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:28:51 -0400

    But in any case, I'd first try the approach proposed by Glenn, and if/when
    we bump into a case where "after-load" is too late, we may then consider
    a more complex solution.  My guess is that this will never be necessary.

Ok, let's try it.  Please avoid calling eval, as I said before.

To make sure that the user actually sees the warning, please use
display-warning to display it.