[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Richard M. Stallman
Wed, 05 Nov 2008 17:30:47 -0500
They are all conversions from OASIS and W3C released specifications.
1. Could you explain what "conversions from" means?
2. What license did OASIS and W3C release these with?
(I will look at the file you sent me; does it apply
to each and every one of these files?)
3. Supposing that that license is a free license,
we may be able to use these files, but we cannot discard
the copyright notices and license notices!
- Re: etc/schema, (continued)
- Re: etc/schema,
Richard M. Stallman <=
- Re: etc/schema, jasonr, 2008/11/06
- Re: etc/schema, Chong Yidong, 2008/11/06