Re: [Orgmode] Export ascii-images using ditaa when targeting HTML?

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export ascii-images using ditaa when targeting HTML?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:31:27 +0100

Hi Eric,

sorry for being unclear. I use the -o option. The image is always
created correctly. But it seems that the exporter
(org-publish-attachment) refuses to overwrite existing files.

Regards,

 Sebastian

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover

Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472
Fax:   +49 (0)1805 - 233633 - 11044
mobil: +49 (0)173 - 83 93 417
Email: s.rose emma-stil de, sebastian_rose gmx de
Http:  www.emma-stil.de