[Orgmode] Re: [BEAMER] make text fit in a slide

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [BEAMER] make text fit in a slide
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 22:12:20 +0100

Chris Malone <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Andrea,
>
> In the example I showed, I set the block to an =ignoreheading= block by
> using =C-c C-b i=.  This, as best I can tell, generates a block but
> comments out the part which gives the block its title.  Doing this
> overrides the "alertblock" heading, so I'm not entirely sure how to
> combine the two to do what you are asking.
>
> Chris

I also tried that and I saw it doesn't work...
Actually a normal block would be also fine, but the ignoreheading block
doesn't "box" my text in a different background color as the normal
block does.

So it's a bit different, not exactly like a block which ignores the
heading.

I think I solved this issue already a very long time ago, but went
completely out of my mind...

Is it also possible to have one part of a frame fixed while one other
part (a block/column) changes its content?

\pause writes things after, doesn't substitute the content, so I guess
something else is needed...