Re: [Orgmode] Re: [BEAMER] make text fit in a slide

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [BEAMER] make text fit in a slide
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:53:34 +0000

Chris Malone <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Andrea,
>
> Here I can help some :).
>
> What I have done in the past is take advantage of the fact that org-mode
> will close a beamer =columns= environment if the column width is set to 0
> (or 1):

Actually, one can do this more simply by realising that latex will wrap
the columns if they take up too much space...  attached is an example
where the first two columns are of a width that they take up the whole
line width so that the third column, given a full line width, has to be
below the first two...

HTH,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.228.gdcfee.dirty)