fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] apache server

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] apache server
Date: Wed Aug 21 03:28:02 2002

Hi,

Apparently you're using version 1.3beta... Anyway, what the situation
is, there is some kind of error anyways when you're trying to log into
Fle3. The system is trying to display an error message, but the dtml
file "message_dialog_error" isn't available. If you check your FLE
environment in Zope Management Interface, you should see about 20 dtml
method files and several subfolders (courses, fle_users, images,
styles and typesets). At least message_dialog_error is missing, or
then your Apache/Zope link is configured wrong so that the page cannot
be found.

Are you sure that the creation of your Fle3 instance proceeded
succesfully and did not produce an error. I would suggest just
creating another test instance with basic settings and seeing if that
is succesful and if you can use that.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/