fle3-users

Re: [Fle3-users] New Learning Diary thiking type -set

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] New Learning Diary thiking type -set
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:47:43 +0300

Hector Botero wrote:
Do you want that  we here in KIMERA make the translation to Spanish?
If so please confirm in order to begin the work.

Yes, please. I think you already know how to use the "Duplicate and edit knowledge type set" -tool in the Fle3?

Please, send the exported zip-package for us so we can included it to the fle3-download page.

Best regards,

        - Teemu