fle3-users

Re: [Fle3-users] New Learning Diary thiking type -set

From: Teemu Leinonen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-users] New Learning Diary thiking type -set
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:00:23 +0300

Dear all,

Hector Botero wrote:
I enclosed the Spanish translation of "Diario de aprendizaje".

Thank you for the Spanish translation (and also thanks to Michel for the portuguese translation). Please, do not send the translation to the fle3-users -mailing list but to my personal email address.

When I tried to import yesterday the first version,  I got the error but I
thought it was my problem, the new version worked OK.

In the English version it seems to be an error, if you go throught  editing
you find a different order between the first and  the second colum, in the
first you have:  starting point, I have learned,  Raised up questions,
Suggestion ,,,,
In the second you have: Start, question, answer, Learned.

You are right - still some errors in the version 6. One more time, a new version. sorry for the inconvenience. See:

http://fle3.uiah.fi/download.html

Look for version 7 / date 21.7.2004.

By the way, Sandra said that she thinks that the expressión "raised up
question" does not seem  to be a common English  expression.

to the version 7 I changed the "raised up question" to be just a simple "question".

Some how we would like to express that when using this type, the students should write questions that are related to the topics of the course (raised up from there), and not just any question, such as "what is there for lunch in the canteen?"

If any of you (Sandra?) come up with some good expression (better than "raised up question" or "question") that is referring to the course / workshop topics, please let us know. I will then do a new version of the set.

        - Teemu