freeride-devel

RE: [FR-devel] The current status of the FreeRIDE

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] The current status of the FreeRIDE
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:13:34 -0800

NISHIO Mizuho wrote:
> > > In this ML, it seems that FOX is used for the first release of
> >
> > As far as I know, the first release of FreeRIDE didn't include
> > any GUI support.
> > You are probably talking about the FoxSpike.
> Please read http://www.rubyide.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?FreeRIDE_Release_010
> This Wiki page is old?

That is the *plan* for our initial developer release. It hasn't happened
yet. I this point I am the bottleneck for this. I'm trying to get this done
as quickly as I can. Please be patient.

> > I don't understand what are you trying to say here, and please let
> > me explain what is happening, because obviously you aren't reading
> > the Rouge maillist.
> After I read your mail, I found that I had a misunderstanding of
> the relationship between FreeRIDE and Rouge Project.
> I am sorry for annoying this ML.

Nothing is annoying, all questions and contributions are welcome. The
FreeRIDE developer's are interested in Rouge because FreeRIDE eventually
needs something like Rouge.

Curt