freeride-devel

RE: [FR-devel] Plugin dependencies proposal

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Plugin dependencies proposal
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:13:08 -0500

Appreciate the thoughts...the startup time is exactly why I am
refactoring.  Right now all plugins registered to do so load and run at
startup (but they don't necessarily display/perform processing).  The
way I originally implemented it was WAY to slow (too many messages) and
I am working on optimizing it.  Be done soon.

BTW:  I will send the Ripper stuff to you.

-rich