freeride-devel

RE: [FR-devel] Latest YAML format

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] Latest YAML format
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 21:42:38 -0500

I appreciate the offer.  I am in the midst of a major refactoring of the
whole freebase core.  The databus is staying the same, and the plugin
(implementations) themselves will not change, but the plugin.rb,
core.rb, etc are changing quite a bit.  I added a configuration.rb file
while holds configuration objects and they are created by loading the
xml or yaml configuration files.  This is also where all my new
dependency manangement (including identifying circular dependencies) is
located.  I am going to support both formats but the format for all the
core FreeRIDE plugins will be YAML.  I should check all this code in
before sleeping tonight.

-rich