Re: [ft-devel] Re: [freetype-autohint] Bitstream Vera and tilde

From: August Karlstrom
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Re: [freetype-autohint] Bitstream Vera and tilde
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:14:59 +0200

James Cloos wrote:
"August" == August Karlstrom <address@hidden> writes:

August> Sorry, actually it's not Bitstream Vera. The default fonts I'm
August> talking about are named Sans, Serif and Monospace (don't know
August> if they have "real" names). I'm using a screen resolution of
August> 800x600 and 96 dpi.

Please run:

     fc-match Sans
     fc-match Serif
     fc-match Monospace

I have fontconfig installed but there is no fc-match command. Anyway the problem I'm describing applies to Bitstream Vera (see previous posting).

August