Re: [ft-devel] State of autohinter stem darkening

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] State of autohinter stem darkening
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 20:39:25 +0200 (CEST)

> Alright :) I'll look for some tutorial on how to best do this in
> git.

Have fun :-)

> Out of curiosity, how do you develop new features to be merged to
> master?  Experimental/chaotic branches followed by a second
> clean-room branch?

Actually, I prefer development in very small, incremental steps; I
locally play with them until they fit – this is quite time consuming
and certainly not the most effective way, but I'm a slow worker
anyways.  By the way, I currently can't remember whether I've ever
need an experimental branch.