RE: [Freetype] Windows code displaying garbage - any help?

From: Jason C. Weaver
Subject: RE: [Freetype] Windows code displaying garbage - any help?
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 06:29:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your response and information.  I do need to use the Windows API to
display bmps,
however, and I suspect my transformation from the Freetype bmp to a Windows bmp
is flawed.
Although, I wouldn't be too surprised to find out that I have put errors in the
Freetype-specific
code as well.

Chris