RE: [Freetype] Windows code displaying garbage - any help?

From: Jason C. Weaver
Subject: RE: [Freetype] Windows code displaying garbage - any help?
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:30:52 -0700 (PDT)

Uh, hang on there, pal.  There is no need to get snotty.  I am merely (and
politely) asking for
some assistance.  I assure you that my programming experience is sufficient to
handle this and
most any other issue.  I was just hoping that someone had already done this and
could save me some
time rather than me having to re-discover this seemingly required info.

As if I owe you an explanation I have been busy working on a different product
all day (one that
is actually shipping and making money) - not sitting around on my thumbs
wishing I could handle
such complex stuff as you, Paul.

What gives with the attitude anyway?
Chris