RE: [Freetype] Windows code displaying garbage - any help?

From: Pedriana, Paul
Subject: RE: [Freetype] Windows code displaying garbage - any help?
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:21:19 -0700

You would probably be done with this problem by now if you simply did
what the original suggestion was and run your code and put a breakpoint
after the Freetype glyph loading code and looked at the data in your
debugger. If this is too hard for you then perhaps you are in over your
head and should come back to Freetype when you get a little more
programming experience.