Re: [glob2-devel] graphic standardization: player color discussion

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] graphic standardization: player color discussion
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 02:44:22 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
well it narrows down the "distinguishability" a bit but for the rest the
result is the same

not at all. an artist would be able to draw with *colors* as long as he has one dominant color (and one secondary color if we want to be color-blind friendly).

try to do a colorful inn like in my other post. if you put the extra color in the non-individualization part, you will have it vanish once the team color hits this color. color transformation guarantee that different colors stay different.

leo wandersleb