Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: make check

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: make check
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 18:12:05 +0200

On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 08:43:29PM -0600, Rob Savoye wrote:
> strk wrote:
> > My primary goal at this stage is having developers run
> > 'make check' and immediately realize they broke something :)
>
>   Try it now. I just added support for "expected failures", and marked
> the 13 tests or so that always fail as "xfail" now. The summary for
> actionscript.all now looks like:
>
> # of expected passes            87
> # of expected failures          39
>
> And you don't get a returned error, not do you ever get an "fails", so
> if people type "make check", they'll get a clean test run.

This is the output of my 'make check' run from top level builddir:

Test suite ./libbase had these results: 91 passes
Test suite ./actionscript.all had these results:
Test suite ./misc-ming.all had these results: 22 passes
Test suite ./server had these results: 8 passes

Test Result Totals:
        Total passes: 121

the actionscript.all part seems somehow broken ?
Here is the testrun.sum file:

Test Run By strk on Sun Oct 15 18:10:49 2006
Native configuration is i686-pc-linux-gnu

                ===  tests ===

Schedule of variations:
    unix

Running target unix
Running /home/strk/src/gnash/gnash/testsuite/actionscript.all/swf_exists.exp ...

                ===  Summary ===