Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious performance p

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: gotoAndPlay bug in Gnash (was: Serious performance problem)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:52:05 +0200

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 10:34:16AM +0200, Udo Giacomozzi wrote:

> No sure what you mean with onClipLoad, but assigning
>

>   onClipEvent(load) {
>         trace("instance A loaded");
>   }
>

> to the single *instances* I get:
>
> instance A loaded
> _level0.A created in frame 3
> _level0.A removed in frame 14
> instance C loaded
> _level0.C created in frame 14
> _level0.C removed in frame 1
>
> instance A loaded
> _level0.A created in frame 3
> _level0.A removed in frame 14
> instance C loaded
> _level0.C created in frame 14
> _level0.C removed in frame 1

> Again, no message from "B".

Could you also add an onClipEvent(construct) please ?
Also, could you target at versions from 4 to 8 to see if there's *any*
difference
introduced ?

PS: I also belive zou testcase is too complex. My suggestion is to have
automated
    testcases for each *case* in section 3 (Analysis of the proprietary player)
    of the wiki. To be expanded on its own to include more scenarios/cases.