Re: [Gnu-arch-users] BK sync ?

From: Pau Aliagas
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] BK sync ?
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:22:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Alexander Deruwe wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 03:29:14PM +0200, Karel Gardas wrote:

> Maybe running cscvs on the bk2cvs repository would yield some nice
> results; I don't know.

I think this is the easiest path if we want the same granularity than bk;
if we have enough with the published releases, then the current "arched"
linux kernel would do.

Nevertheless, if the Linux developers are to adopt a new RCS, we should
try the former path. If cscvs works s well as it looks from the posts I've
read, it's only a matter of just doing it.

Pau