Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: UI change proposal: *-tag -> *->id

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: UI change proposal: *-tag -> *->id
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:14:14 -0700 (PDT)

    > From: Robert Anderson <address@hidden>

    > I find myself telling people to think of a tag as a symbolic link.  What
    > do people think of:

    > tla link

    > That seems to fit intuitively to all use cases, to me.

I very much like that having failed at searching for the right word.

My current concern is the tutorial.  As I mentioned to miles, I'm
halfway through a big update to it.  Any change such as that requires
tutorial updates not only to the "code snippets" that mention command
names, but also to the english text that builds on the command names.