Re: [Gnu-arch-users] how important is declaring 1.1?

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] how important is declaring 1.1?
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:26:08 +1100

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 07:34, Tom Lord wrote:
> I'm planning on making a release after finishing up the merge
> with the integration branch.
> It would be a slight change of plans, but one option is to
> call that release "1.1".

We're not quite there I think. There are a few hardlink related goodies
in the bt system, that I'll get onto once we're synced again.

With those in - yes, 1.1 would be great to finally 'hit'. (There are
also a few logic errors we need to get fixes for - but they can be 1.1
point releases IMO.

GPG key available at: <>.