[Gnu-arch-users] Re: PATCH: tla on cygwin (works!)

From: lode . leroy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: PATCH: tla on cygwin (works!)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:23:14 +0100 (CET)

For those interested... I've posted a follow-up release
that fixes some screwups in the naming of the directories.

anyway, is there any interest in getting this into a stable,
dependable shape, as a solution for arch on cygwin?
If not, I won't bother finishing this... If everyone prefers
Unix Services for Windows, or waiting for cygwin to support
long paths, then so be it...

ps: if you try again, do remove the directories {arch} and {archives}
from your system before trying, since these might  interfere.

-- lode