[Gnu-arch-users] PATCH: tla on cygwin (works!)

From: lode . leroy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] PATCH: tla on cygwin (works!)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 11:52:06 +0100 (CET)

Hi All,

I finally managed to get tla working on my cygwin based environment.

Read more about it on http://www.geocities.com/lode_leroy/arch/
there are also precompiled binaries there. have a try and let me know.

I managed to create an archive, import a version, commit changes, get a
revision, commit changes, update the revision, list remote arhives etc.

now I can start learning arch :-)

-- lode

Plaats je zoekertjes GRATIS op AdValvas
Placez votre petite annonce GRATUITEMENT sur AdValvas
http://www.advalvas.be