Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Front page to wiki now modifiable again

From: Mikhael Goikhman
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Front page to wiki now modifiable again
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:16:56 +0000

On 22 Mar 2004 17:30:06 +1100, Rob Weir wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 12:35:55AM +0000, Mikhael Goikhman said
> >
> > Ok, then, your unfounded distrust in FSF plus hypothetical problems in
> > the future versus real problems for canonical GPL'd projects now.
>
> Do you have reason to believe that future revisions will be incompatible
> with the GNU GPL, version 2?  Unless you do, there is no problem; you
> can mix text under both licenses together anyway.

If this is a suggestion to always use "version 2 only", then I can't buy
it. The world moved from version 1 to version 2, and will likely to
move to version 3 if any. There is one lawer for most of us - FSF.

In case this is not intended as "always use version 2 only" suggestion,
then I already heared that someone considers to revoke all my rights if
I do what you suggest.

Regards,
Mikhael.