Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Manners

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Manners
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:36:41 -0400

Zenaan wrote:
> BTW, having gone back and actually read Tom's email you attached,
> it looks to me like you have committed a few indiscretions all at
> once:
>
> * attaching a private email to a public forum

Yeah, I generally don't like to do that either. However, he did call
into question my ability to guage his rudeness. With that sort of claim
in the air, I felt it appropriate to to answer his own words with his
own words.

At this point, I think the most appropriate thing to do is to keep him
plonked while he learns to not be a bully. Hopefully he'll get with the
program, and by the time he leaves "timeout", we can all get back to
doing what needs to be done.