[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Whitespace cleanups

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Whitespace cleanups
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:06:22 +0900

Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:
> Well, it is more _polite_ to avoid leading tabs in the first place for

Oh, I quite agree that people writing changes should try to adhere to
the coding guidelines (even those I don't like :-).  It's the mass
automated cleanups I hate.

Perhaps some emacs variable settings in the source files would help a
bit, e.g., `indent-tabs-mode: nil'.

-Miles
--
Ich bin ein Virus. Mach' mit und kopiere mich in Deine .signature.