[Gnu-arch-users] how to add comments to revisions

From: Bahadir Balban
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] how to add comments to revisions
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:47:04 +0000

Hi,

I'm new to GnuArch. In GnuArch2.0, I commit changes by the command:

% revc-commit -r checkpoint_name

and while doing this, the details of changes are encoded in the name
of commit. Is there a way of adding a description tag for each commit?

Secondly, if I've done commit A, commit B and commit C, and these
commits are irrelevant of each other, how would I retrieve a commit C,
but undo combinations like, commit A, A and B, etc?

Finally, any better documentation somewhere for revc?

Many thanks,
Bahadir